Took 4 months – Just some of the featured items done:
– Was able to save 50% in materials and labor
– New exterior paint to fix stucco issues and weatherproof.
– Explained to the client about need to do yearly re-weatherproofing especially on the part where sun hits the most (back)
– New rocks installed in front yard
– Fixed exterior issues with garage where water had gotten in and started to collapse the frame in the garage.
– Fixed garage door opener and replaced with a new remote
– Cleaned up and painted garage and installed new shelving.
– Painted through the house – walls, ceiling, kitchen cabinets, etc.
– Fixed 2 leaks in the roof re-did stucco on and matched paint.
– Re-did flat roofing and fixed leaks in the skylights and replaced and resealed all skylights.
– Fixed issues with leaks, fixed bath and shower leaks.
– Re-did the laminate flooring in parts and re-used old planks from other rooms to save money. Fixed molding issues as well.
– New carpeting in the master bedroom.
– Install new tile in the kitchen and living rooms.
Work in Progress: